Monday, May 20, 2013

Welcome to Films with Friends


Hello friends. Welcome to the new blog all about collaboration. This is the launch of what we hope to be a successful and beneficial project to everyone who is involved, from the authors to the readers. The goal of this blog is simple: To bring lovers of cinema together and share their opinions about everything and anything movies. We don’t know ourselves what this will turn out to be but we know that we will have fun doing it.

There are two of us in this team. I am Mike, creator and author for the blog “Mike’s Reviews”. I am American born but I grew up in Greece and now I am a 21 year old, I live in California and am studying cinema in college. My motto is “Entertainment over Quality” and I mean it. My taste in films is complicated but some of my favorite movies include “Pulp Fiction”, “The Godfather”, and “Star Wars”, while my favorite directors include Quentin Tarantino, Steven Spielberg, and Martin Scorsese.
Yours Truely


Thomas is the other half of the team. He should introduce himself in his own post but, me and he met through our blogs and our style clicked so we decided to work together.

Our first order of business is to begin with a friendly contest between me and Thomas. We decided it would be interesting to see who could come up with the best idea for the new “Star Wars” installment. After Thomas introduces himself, we will both post our versions of what it should be like and at the end you will get a chance to vote on which one you think is better.

Thank you for reading and welcome to “Films with Friends”.

No comments:

Post a Comment